Community InformationButte County, CA
- 1 Eleven Incorporated
- Oregon City Medical
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Willamette Falls Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Feather River Hospital
- Oroville Hospital committed to providing the finest medical care in a friendly and compassionate environment
- Public Health Department "Our goal is to prevent disease and to protect you, our public, from negative health outcomes"
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Lake Oroville SRA
- Bidwell Park is ranked as one of the largest parks in the United States, due to its size. Comprised of over 3670 acres of land with many trails and activities for locals and visitors to enjoy, it stretches nearly 11 miles!
- Durham Recreation and Park District
- Feather Falls The water falls 640 feet down as the Feather River makes its way down the canyons into the valley below. Feather Falls, the sixth highest waterfall in the U.S., is one of the most magnificent attractions in Butte County.
- Gray Lodge Wildlife Refuge Gray Lodge Wildlife Refuge attracts millions of birds annually, especially waterfowl, as they migrate along the Pacific Flyway
- Lake Oroville Lake Oroville and its waterways and attractions.
- Oroville Area Hiking
- Butte County Superior Court creates a court environment deserving of community respect by: resolving disputes according to law; ensuring and protecting peoples' rights; taking a leadership role in preserving order in society; and providing exceptional, accessible and fair justice services to all
- District Attorney committed to providing professional, reliable services that further the protection of all residents of Butte County
- Grand Jury
- Public Administrator Provides assistance to elderly and dependent adults who are victims of abuse, neglect, or exploitation, and helps pay for services provided to disabled adults and children so that they can remain safely in their own home
- Treasurer-Tax-Collector "To collect, safeguard and productively invest the publics money utilizing prudent and effective financial management strategies"
- Butte County Library We have six library branches in our system. They are located in the cities of Biggs, Chico, Durham, Gridley, Oroville, and Paradise. Our bookmobile visits other locations in the county to provide materials for those in-between our city branches
- Meriam Library University of Chico public library
- Stirling City Library The purpose of the library is to bring the town together, that it's a fun place for them to come, and hopefully provide something for kids and adults alike to do in town
- Blue Room Theater
- Butte County Entertainment
- Chico Art Center
- Chinese Temple
- Paradise Depot Museum
- Paradise Performing Arts Center
- Yo-Yo Museum The National Yo-Yo Museum chronologically displays the evolution of the yo-yo, and the marketing techniques that were responsible for the toy's popularity. It offers a look into a unique pastime of American youth. There are collections of nostalgic photos of campaigns and tournaments which relive the fun yo-yos have brought to kids throughout the decades
Community information is not available.
- Sutter North Medical Foundation
- Twin Cities Surgicenter Inc
- William B Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Fremont-Rideout Health Group We're at your side to help you learn about health care, and we're here for you when you need us. We're dedicated professionals who want to see you stay healthy and happy. We're friends, relatives and colleagues
- Sierra Health Care Center Sierra Health Care Center provides medical equipment and supplies on a rental and purchase basis. Specialized staff and respiratory therapists are available to assist in the selection of equipment and supplies and with insurance issues.
- The Heart Center at Rideout The Heart Center at Rideout fulfills the Hospital's commitment to provide the best cardiac services available for the residents of Yuba and Sutter counties.
- Yuba County Health and Human Services Department Our department, in collaboration with other community partners, is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and a broad array of benefits and services to the residents of Yuba County.
- Yuba County District Attorney Since 1850, the mission of the District Attorney's Office has been to safeguard the right of the people of Yuba County to a safe and just community; sustain public confidence in the criminal justice system through professional excellence; protect the rights of victims and witnesses; and to convict and appropriately punish the guilty through the rule of law.
- Yuba County Office of Emergency Services It is the mission of the Office of Emergency Services to coordinate disaster activities, before, during, and following catastrophic emergencies impacting the citizens of Yuba County. Emergency Services provides planning, training and coordination to county departments and allied agencies throughout the County of Yuba.
- Yuba County Sheriff Department Our mission is to serve the public through effective crime prevention and strong law enforcement, consistent with our core values. We are committed to working in partnership with the community to identify and resolve public safety and quality of life issues.
- Yuba County Treasurer and Tax Collector To provide for (1) the centralized management of banking, investment, disbursement and accounting of public funds; (2) the distribution and collection of combined tax bills for all local agencies and collection of secured, unsecured, supplemental and delinquent taxes; and (3) the discovery and collection of license fees.
- Yuba County Library The purpose of the Library is to serve the needs of the community for educational, recreational and informational materials through the Marysville headquarters. The Library provides research assistance on requested topics and obtains materials and information from libraries throughout the country through interlibrary loan.
- South Yuba River State Park South Yuba River State Park offers many scenic vistas. Visitors can view fast water pouring over massive granite ledges, and historic toll crossings and bridges that tell a story of day-to-day life during the Gold Rush era.
- Sycamore Ranch RV Park Sycamore Ranch RV Park is an amazing campground. Secluded amongst the trees and wildlife, surrounded by Yuba River and Dry Creek, it offers peace and tranquility. Once you are here, you will never want to leave.
- The Sutter Buttes The World's Smallest mountain Range. Elongated and rambling in appearance, the range of peaks and ridges dominate the area and color our sense of place: who we are and where we live. Its silhouette welcomes us back home from trips. They are a reminder of the beauty of the natural world and they convey to us a powerfully reassuring sense of permanence.
- Bok Kai Festival The Bok Kai Festival, honoring Bok Eye, the Chinese God of Water, pays tribute to the many Chinese who worked the gold mines in the 1800s. The event includes a small town parade, pancake breakfast, a 5k run/walk and a vast range of multi-cultural entertainment.
- Bok Kai Temple In 1854, five years after the first contingent of Chinese arrived in California to work in the gold mines, a temple to house and worship their gods was erected. Foremost among these was the god of water, Bok Eye, who possessed the powers to control the rains.
- Peach Tree Country Club Our club covers approximately 200 acres of sandy river bottomland. This feature allows for effective drainage and playability all year long. Even during extensive winter rains, our members are not only playing golf, but also are able to take riding carts on the fairways.
- Places of Interest in Marysville & Yuba County
- Yuba-Sutter Fair
- Plumas Lake Golf & Country Club As a community resource of staff, physicians, and volunteers, we bring our expertise and technology to assure excellence in all aspects of health and patient care in the great Yuba-Sutter area
- Yuba City Parks encompass qualities that promote comfortable, safe play, with facilities that stimulate a variety of play experiences and encourage individual, family and group activities
- California Department of Transportation The department has been active in moving the people and commerce of California for more than 100 years from a loosely connected web of footpaths and rutted wagon routes to the sophisticated system that today serves the transportation needs of more than 30 million residents.
- Sacramento International Airport is your gateway to Northern California destinations and major cities across the U.S., and the world
- Yuba County Transportation
- Yuba County Airport
- Yuba-Sutter Transit This website is a helpful tool for customers, full of information on bus routes, schedules, fares and much more.
- Fremont-Rideout Health Group We bring our expertise and technology to assure excellence in all aspects of health and patient care in the great Yuba-Sutter area.
- Sutter North Medical Foundation We enhance the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve, through our not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services.
- Bridgeport Hospital Laboratory Services
- Cottonwood Healthcare Center
- Sierra Health Care Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Urgent Care
- Davis Community Clinic
- Sutter Davis Hospital The 48-bed hospital and its programs provide care and support to the residents of Davis, Dixon, Winters, Woodland, West Sacramento, Vacaville and rural communities throughout Yolo and Eastern Solano counties.
- Woodland Healthcare
- Yolo County Red Cross
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- County Treasurer-Tax Collector This office is responsible for the receiving and safekeeping of all monies belonging to the County and all other money directed to it by State law. It collects secured and unsecured property taxes for the County, cities, schools, and special districts.
- District Attorney The District Attorney of Yolo County, as an elected executive officer, is empowered by the California Constitution and the California Government Code to serve as the chief law enforcement officer of the County
- Yolo County Administrative Office The mission of the Yolo County Administrative Office staff is to provide leadership in the implementation of the policies of the Board of Supervisors to enhance the quality of life for the community. This office provides analytical support and policy analysis, conducts investigations, prepares reports as requested by the Board of Supervisors and conducts independent management studies.
- Yolo County Sheriff Our fundamental duty is to protect and serve. To provide quality service that ensures a safe environment for all residents and visitors while recognizing, adapting, and responding to the changing needs of our community.
- Elkhorn Regional Park
- Lake Berryessa Marina Resort Adjacent to Northern California's famous Napa Valley and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Berryessa, Lake Berryessa Marina Resort is a magnificent setting for your next vacation! We are sure you will delight in the natural serenity of the area as you relax at one of our gorgeous waterfront sites.
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve This UC Davis nature reserve is six miles west of Winters and is open year round for hiking, bird watching and delighting in Mother Nature.
- Yolo County Parks
- Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area
- Amtrak Trains linking Davis to the Bay Area & beyond on the Capitol Corridor, California Zephyr, & Coast Starlight routes
- Davis Airporter Shuttle service to Sacramento and San Francisco International Airports form Davis and the sorrounding communities.
- Sacramento Regional Transit Light rail and bus service in the Sacramento area
- Unitrans Bus Service Unitrans is one of the largest student run transportation organizations in North America.
- Yolo County Transportation District Operates local and inter-city bus service 365 days a year in Yolo County and neighboring areas.
- Yolo County Historical Museum
- The Opera House - Woodland
- Heidrick Ag History Center
- John Natsoulas Gallery Exhibits a fascinating parade of contemporary art equal to the best venues in the United States.
- The Bohart Museum of Entomology It now contains over six million specimens of insects and other terrestrial arthropods, used for research, teaching, and outreach.
- The Carl Gorman Museum One of only a few galleries in the nation featuring contemporary Native American Art.
- Davis Musical Theatre Company DMTC produces seven musicals a year
- Davis Art Center
- Yolo County Visitors Bureau